Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inspirational Weekend Quote

This inspirational weekend quote speaks volumes to me. The Zen tea bag message reminds me to think of others before myself. That way the rewards are endless and will come back like a boomerang. When I try to uplift others by thinking of them I do feel uplifted. It's just like the joy I feel when I give someone a present. It means the world to see the receiver of the gift happy and thought of.

Now flip the feeling and remember what it's like when someone lifts you up with a phone call or a smile. It makes my day to know I was thought of. I do believe what you put out you get back. Don't you? So let's take this one step further and help uplift someone today. If you do then imagine watching the situation out of body and appreciate how much you cared for another. Loved this inspirational quote? Do you find it easier to be positive or negative sweetie?

3 comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

just what I needed to hear today

Rose said...

that is a good message. i try to stay up inorder to help someone and i get a high from this. sometimes i get tired and have a low, kick myself to get up and go. have a good day

BLOGitse said...

I agree with you.
Give and you'll get...
Happy Sunday,
from my new blog, welcome!
>> BLOGitse