I love getting to know my blogging friends better. So I'm reaching out to you with twenty questions that I hope you will answer on your blog. Post these questions and your answers on your blog, link back to Under the Sheets-shhh and comment back to me when you’re done. I promise to link to your post. And bonus points if you become a follower...take it away sweetie.
1) Dressing up or casual?
I'd have to pick dressing up over casual.
2) Most original Halloween costume?
You can’t beat being the sassy green M&M!
3) What would your talent be if you were participating in a beauty pageant?
4) What do the words retro boutique design mean to you?
Red, creative, pinup girl and unique.
5) What do you see as your greatest achievement?
Surviving in this crazy mixed up world.
6) What household chore pacifies you?
Emptying the dishwasher.
7) Favorite type of weather?
Either Spring or Fall weather.
8) Do you sleep with the sheets tucked in or out?
I like the sheets tucked in.
9) Do you have freckles?
All over my nose.
10) Favorite kind of sandwich?
Simply turkey sandwich.
11) Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
I wish I could.
12) What’s your name spelt backwards?
Arual and I kinda like it.
13) What message is on your voicemail machine?
You’ve reached Laura. I can’t talk to you, but you can talk to me!
14) What was the name of your first pet?
Munchkin (he was 80 pounds)
15) Do you believe in karma?
Yes, I do.
16) Do you believe in luck?
17) Do you have a nickname?
18) Are you a shopping addict?
The say admitting it is the first step to acceptance.
19) Favorite superhero?
Wonder Woman. I’d love to borrow her invisible jet!
20) Chocolate or vanilla?
Ok now its your turn to enter the twenty question link back contest and I am looking forward to reading your answers. Go on, I know you can do it. All the cool kids are...