Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wishful Wednesday: positive and calm

On this Wishful Wednesday, I wish to stay positive and calm. I also wish this for you too my blogging friends. So much seems to be swirling around me right now due to my loved ones health and jobs. It helps during my gratitude walks, to remind myself that there's so much to be grateful for. I love the above picture for her serene and peaceful look.

This room would make me smile after I returned from a long day of work because of the open feeling. What's the favorite room in your house?

Assisting me in staying calm, I could sit on the edge of this pier and breath deeply while watching the sky and water.

I should just get this framed and keep it in my house. Ah yes the lovely bubbly would help me as well!

The Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco is THE place in the city that calms me down. When I visit, I feel like I've escaped to Europe because of its columns, architecture and ponds. If you get the chance to visit, remember to bring bread to feed the roaming swans and birds.

No need for words. If I stared at this picture for hours, it would remind me of love and positivity...



This picture was taken at the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park. Can't you just feel your stress melting away? By foot the gardens can be hard to find, but trust me so worth it.

If I was unable to get to any of the above pictures, I could sit down and stuff my face with these precious desserts for calm. What do you wish for on this Wishful Wednesday?

11 comments:

. said...

Great wishes! Here's to staying positive and calm!

Dollface said...

I wish my day was as blissfull, but this helps me feel closer to it!! Hows the engagement planning?? xxxxoo

Pretty Zesty said...

those pictures and your moves are very calming... ahhhh...

JMW said...

I have the Keep Calm and Carry On poster in my kitchen. Always a good reminder.

frenchie said...

i wish for a positive Thursday...though today has been getting better!
beautiful selection of pictures.
xxx

Angela Tolsma said...

first picture makes me want to go swimming in a beautiful deep blue calm sea. I love the ballerina picture, to be able to do that!!

Manju said...

i'm always ready to eat dessert ;)
thanks for dropping by my blog and your lovely comment

Sher said...

I would wish for a better day tomorrow! Thanks for sharing these beautiful images, and the reminder to stay calm and positive:)

Chocolate Lover said...

I love the palace of fine arts! Had the same effect on me!

Parker Jones said...

OH I love your pictures ... Palace of Fine Arts is my favorite too ! Thank you for taking me there. XO Lisa

lisagolightly said...

OH I love your pictures ... Palace of Fine Arts is my favorite too ! Thank you for taking me there. XO Lisa