Monday, September 7, 2009

Wear white after Labor Day!

Happy Labor day my blogging friends. If you give me your permission, to continue to wear my white flats from Nine West after Labor Day, then I promise to let you wear your favorite white dress at Christmas.





Can you hear the angels singing? Oh I can!



I love this black and white picture? Maybe she's in Brazil or Argentina getting ready to go dancing.


These ballet flats are too cute! Do you think these Marc Jacobs shoes would be comfortable?



A moment of silence please for this fab shoe! Do you ever think twice about wearing white after Labor Day?

7 comments:

ALFIE said...

three cheers for white after labor day!!

who made that silly rule anyway :)

Char said...

oh, i try...i really try but my southern upbringing gets to me all the time. no white shoes (except converses) for me after labor day.

Laura said...

Alfie: I have no idea, but we are such rebels!

Laura said...

Char: Aren't rules so funny Char? I will if you will =)

Absolutely Ladylike said...

I want those legs from the 6th picture :-) What an adorable post.

Hope you have a lovely Monday dear Laura.

Much love: Evi

bridechic said...

I've been trying to find out how the, 'musn't wear white after Labor Day,' originated and why. And there used to be this crazy rule that just pertained to San Francisco: you never wore white shoes in SF. Ever. It was a no no. Never could find out why. If there's some social historian out there who can enlightenen me, please do. . .

Keith said...

Great photos. Hope you had a nice holiday weekend. Cheers!