Saturday, June 26, 2010

Inspirational Weekend Quote

Today's inspirational weekend quote reminds me to look and to find the happiness within everything.

Happiness for me is a combination of many things and people.

The perfect red rose in my neighbors hedges, the taste of chocolate drizzled over strawberries, a compliment from someone that you weren't expecting, the right temperature of tea, listening to a piece of music that makes me get up and dance, seeing a retro photo, thinking outside of the box, happiness is talking to my friends and family, a random act of kindness, a kiss on the nose, sharing in others joy, giving a present, smiling at a stranger, fruit lip gloss, and watching World Cup soccer and screaming for a team....yeah.

Just thinking about my happiness inspiration makes me happy sweetie. So use this inspiration to smile a little bigger today and I'll wait as you go and put some fruity lip gloss on. Now it's your turn can you finish this sentence... "Happiness is...

5 comments:

Char said...

those are gorgeous moments

Laura said...

Char: Thanx Char and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Off to watch the U.S. world cup game...I feel really good about this game xoxo

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Happiness is . . . a clean house, a new magazine and a cup of hot tea to sip.

Beautiful post. So glad you're back! =)

Rose said...

just saw your blog. my computer is now working. i guess, happiness is getting back my computer and enjoy meeting bloggers as well as loving my family, friends and God's nature creations. have a good sunday.

Laura said...

The Simply Luxurious Life: All wonderful things sweetie! So nice to be back doll.