Saturday, May 15, 2010

Inspirational Weekend Quote

The creativity of this inspirational weekend quote just jumped out at me. Our every day lives with how we see fairy tales seemed to seamlessly work together. But how do you explain to a little girl that life is more like this picture?

Special stolen moments while living an ordinary life?

The princesses in my fairy tales never had a difficult day. And yet we still look for and want the fairy tale?

My inspiration comes from striving for ultimate happiness with the understanding that life doesn't always work out that way.

But that's OK with me. I can take the good with the bad to appreciate my stolen moments. Have you ever imagined yourself staring back in a situation? It's a wonderful way of getting out of yourself and just seeing the situation for what it truly is.

Today as your walking through your normal day, take a moment to see the fairy tale vs. your ordinary life? Tell me sweetie, would you give this inspirational quote as advice to someone in your life?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

love that quote and this post!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

what a great quote!

Char said...

ahh, if that was only true these days with me

Angela Tolsma said...

love!!

Laura said...

Party Box Design: Thanx honey so glad you liked it!

Laura said...

Summer Wind: Thanx sweetie!

Laura said...

Char: Oh Char I hope it will be someday soon as well!

Laura said...

Namine: LUV!!!

Laura said...

Keith: Welcome back and I can't wait to read more about your time off. Email me if you would like to guest post in the next couple of weeks about 'calling all love stories' for when we are away on honeymoon :) shhh.under.the.sheets@gmail.com