Saturday, April 10, 2010

Inspirational Weekend Quote

With movies like Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too hitting number 2 at the box office, I like thinking about this inspirational weekend quote. I get my inspiration from not feeling 'I'm ready to annoy someone for the rest of my life' about my soon to be marriage.

Let me explain.

Honey has told me when we have disagreements we have no other choice, but to work it out as we are"stuck" together. So when we say our vows I really am staring back at the person that I get to laugh with, spend almost every day with, create a family with and yes annoy forever.

So finding the humor in this thought makes it all OK for me. Imagine our Rabbi turning to me during the wedding ceremony and asking, 'Laura do you take your Honey to have and to hold and to annoy from this day forward?" I do!

I do, I do I do!!!!

Without laughter in a relationship forever is going to feel like a very long time. And now the words from my little sister, "Sometimes the two of you laugh so hard, my face hurts." I wouldn't have it any other way little D! Can you find your inspiration in this weekend quote?

3 comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

great quote

Laura said...

Namine: Thanx sweetie and have a great weekend!

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE that quote.... it's GREAT... must share with hubby... LOL!!!