Tuesday, July 7, 2009

JuiceBoxJungle: Daddy doesn't do it right

More parenting videos on JuiceBoxJungle

Do you know about the JuiceBoxJungle site? I love their real parenting stories and videos. If you're a parent, hoping to be a parent one day or enjoy learning about child development, this site is for you. For example, how awesome is this video about Dad's trying to deal with Mom's thinking they do everything right when it comes to raising the children? (This argument probably started at the beginning of time, but still goes on today). My favorite quote from the video is, "The more you nag, the less Dad's will do." What's yours?

Well, you've got my vote Dad's...put on your Daddy t-shirt and dress your kids in non matching clothes. I promise to *try* not to say anything.



7 comments:

Dollface said...

cute shirt, hot guy!!! xxxooo

Sara Kempff said...

hehe.. thanks for the link!

btw: i love your new profile picture!! wow, it's beautiful!!

Laura said...

Dollface: So cute I know...where can we get that shirt?

Laura said...

blondielox: Thanx honey!

Claudya Martinez said...

Just because Daddy does it different doesn't mean it's wrong.

Laura said...

Unknown Mami: I totally agree. The video says it all. Women are too hard on men. Thanx for your comment.

MS said...

Oh, I'll check out that site!