Saturday, July 4, 2009

Link Back Contest: Fourth of July memories

Since I have the holiday spirit, let's find out more about each other? Post these four questions, about your favorite Fourth of July memory and your answers on your blog, link back to Under the Sheets-shhh and comment back to me when you’re done. I promise to link back to your post.

So I get to have fireworks and a link back contest? Finally all of my dreams are coming true...

The Four Questions are:
1) Do you have a favorite firework that you wait to see every Fourth of July?
2) Tell me the one Fourth of July memory, that makes you smile.
3) What food do you crave at a Fourth of July picnic?
4) And for my fashionistas, what is the perfect outfit to watch the fireworks in.

And the answers to my own questions are:

1) Do you have a favorite firework that you wait to see every Fourth of July?
My favorite firework that I look forward to seeing, is the sparkler. As a little girl, I use to love writing in the sky with sparklers and would try to complete the alphabet before my sparkler would burn out.

2) Tell me the one Fourth of July memory, that makes you smile.
When I was in High School, I use to love watching the fireworks with my friends on Balboa Island in Orange County, CA. There was something magical about that slow and friendly island.

3) What food do you crave at a Fourth of July picnic?
For me, its always been and will always be, hot dogs and lemonade.

4) And for my fashionistas, what is the perfect outfit to watch the fireworks in.
As I'll be watching the fireworks in San Francisco, layers, layers and more layers. Sandals are great to wear, if it doesn't get too cold at night. My fireworks outfit will probably be; a summer dress with leggings, large oversized belt, long heart necklace and I'll try to remember to bring my camera.

Now its your turn to enter the Under the Sheets-shhh link back contest. Have a wonderful Fourth of July sweeties!

6 comments:

William Street Store said...

Cute questions darling!! I wish I actually celebrated 4th of July to answer them haha
xxxx

Angela Tolsma said...

Hi!

This is my first comment on your blog. I've been reading for a while. I really enjoy what you write and your videos.
I left you an award on my blog

http://theclutterboxblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/pinkapplecore-has-been-so-kind-to.html

These are great questions! Wish I could answer then. I might if I can come up with a few good ones for Canada.

The Snarky Narwhal said...

Thank you for the comment! I greatly appreciate it! <3

I'd love to participate!

Anonymous said...

I like remembering th 4th of the past. It was a fun post.
http://www.elftea.com/2009/07/remembering-4th-done-past.html

Angela Tolsma said...

Hey, these are great questions. I had/having a hard time figure out how to spell my favorite food!

Laura said...

Belle: Oh maybe you can write from your experiences in Aussie town?

Namine: I'm on my way over to collect my award. Thanx sweetie.