Saturday, August 7, 2010

Inspirational Weekend Quote

I love the idea of this inspirational weekend quote to live generously by doing and thinking of others. This book talks about the little and big ways of being in the moment in your life. It's amazing to watch people in my life change when they go outside of themselves to help others. And isn't that what it's all about? I know that living generously will bring goodness to our lives.


Some of the suggestions are planting a garden to doing random acts of kindness. You know what sweetie, I've been accused of being a little too nice, but I'd like to think that I'm able to see the silver lining. And if I can't find that lining then I make one. Today I plan to live generously by learning more about this books community and learning from the positivity. What generous act can you do today sweetie? Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

This looks like a great book that would definitely promote one to think about the many ways in which optimism can be brought into our lives. Thank you for sharing it. I hope you are well. Enjoy your weekend. =)