Monday, November 3, 2008

Subscribe: Become A Follower to Under the Sheets-Shhh

Do you want to be the first to read what I am thinking? Need some thought provoking email sent directly to you instead of spam?

Well, all you have to do is sign up to become a follower of my blog, if you like what your reading and want to be updated as soon as a new post is published. You can subscribe by choosing to follow this blog or subscribe to posts.

To foll0w this blog in your reader of choice by clicking on Follow This Blog on the right hand side. You can also choose to subscribe to the Posts or Comments.

Please become one of my followers...come on...don't make me beg :)

Laura

5 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

I like that, it's cute.

I may a similar post for my blog.

Thanks for the idea (for which I will give you credit for when I do it).

Hope you had a good Holloween.

Laura said...

Hi Georgie B,

So glad you liked this. No problem about using this post, I am flattered. Maybe you and I can blog/link together.

Happy Halloween to you as well!

G. B. Miller said...

Feel free to do so. If you can do it, be my guest.

It does take a little bit of time to build up a subscriber base, but I'm sure you'll be able to do it in no time.

After all, you do write some good stuff here.

(plug, plug, plug)

:-]

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha... You know I am already a follower of you (not you, your posts) but since I don't blog in blogger (I do it in Wordpress), you can not show me as your follower.

And yes, it does take time to build subscribers. I am going to start series on this topic very shortly (very busy right now)... You are invited to read them as well. :) Lets learn together. :)

One silly query:- Are you Laura Aston or Avery Jones ? The first most comment from you on my blog came as Avery Jones, hence the query. :)
If you don't want to reply here, I think you have my mail-id as well.

Laura said...

Hi cuckoo,

How are you? Thank you so much for being such an avid follower of my blog. I wanted to reply to tell you that yes hi I'm Laura. I was writing under the pen name, Avery Jones, for awhile and was encouraged to write under my own name. I was honestly concerned about writing about my manic depression background and wasn't sure of the feedback. I feel free! Good catch.