Please enter the first ever Under The Sheets 'What Makes You Smile?' Contest. As we are all going through difficult times now, I wanted to cheer you up with a wink and a smile. Start thinking about what makes you smile so you can enter and win.
Believe it or not my nickname as a child was 'smiles'. We spent our summers at overnight camp in Ontario. Yes, I know how shocked you must be to find out my nickname, but I giggled every time I was called 'smiles' by my fellow campers. I was that kid at camp that would smile as soon as I woke up in the morning. Pillows were thrown at my bunkbed as I jumped out of bed to start the new day. I saw the good side of people, saw the glass as half full and made the most out of the day. My face would hurt at the end of the day for smiling so much. It still does.
So the lucky winners of this contest will win Crest Whitestrips samples. What do you have to do to win? All you have to do is to tell me by commenting on this post your top three things that make you smile? Three lucky winners will be chosen on March 4th, 2009 and can email me their address at email@example.com to receive their fabulous prize. (Sorry only winners can be from the U.S. and Canada.)
I'll go first. Some of my top twenty things that make me smile are:
2) Drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows
3) The sound of a child laughing
4) I love rubbing noses like Eskimos
5) Eating a warm bowl of penne with pink (cream and tomato) sauce
6) Any kind of dancing
7) Birthday's (mine or yours. Bring some cake and I'm happy)
8) Putting on warm socks just out of the dryer
10) Finding and drinking the perfect glass of Pinot Grigio
11) Taking pictures
12) Finding new boutique stores
13) The smell just after it rains
14) Finding a nearby bakery that has chocolate Eclair's
15) Going home to Toronto
16) Watching horses gallop
18) Going to the Farmer's Market on a Saturday morning
19) I smile every time I ride a cable car
20) When I speak French. Oui, oui!
I hope you feel cheered up and have a wonderful day. OK, now it's your turn to tell me what makes you smile from ear to ear. All I need is three things, but I would love to read more. I will go put on my Crest Whitestrips to read your comments :)