Happy Monday to you! So my blogging friends I want to get to know you a little better. So I am reaching out to you with five questions that I hope you will answer on your blog. Isn't this a fun game of backwards Jeopardy? Can you hear the Jeopardy music playing in your head or is that just me? Post these five questions and your answers on your blog, link back to Under the Sheets-Shhh and comment back to me when your done. I promise to link to your post.
The Five Questions Are:
1) What gets you out of bed in the morning?
2) What scares you and how often do you think about it?
3) How important is making a home to you? For example do you like a home to meditate in, cook good food or have people over?
4) Where in the world would you like to travel to next?
5) (Just for fun...) *What's your favorite Anti Aging Skin Product?
Here are my answers to my own questions :)
1) Several things get me out of bed in the morning such as my alarm clock, my phone ringing or my need to exercise. Other mornings I am excited about going to work, writing something new or a coffee meeting with a friend. But my best answer is to see what the new day will bring. (Sorry I am such a morning person.)
2) I get scared when I think about losing my loved ones. This is something that I have learned to push out of my mind when I start to think about it late at night. I have experienced deep loss so it is my fear to feel it again. C'est la vie. Without dark there can be no light.
3) Making a home is very important to me and I need it to feel comfortable and safe. I want to smile every time I put my key in the door. The best compliment is when someone tells me that our place feels very homey.
4) Next I would like to travel to Italy. Italy has always been a dream for me to see. I identify with their food, wine, culture, clothes, care for family and incredible beauty. When are we leaving?
5) *I use Regenerist Deep Hydrating Cream by Olay as a night cream. This cream has a light scent and after two weeks my skin is really smooth and bright. Plus you can get it at grocery stores and pharmacies. It was just featured in this month's InStyle magazine.
Ok now its your turn to enter the five question link back contest and I am looking forward to reading your answers. Go on you can do it. Get rid of the Monday blues:)