Saturday, September 4, 2010

Inspirational Weekend Quote

What a wonderful inspirational weekend quote! It's never too late to become the person you've always hoped you could be and I love this thought.

I'm never too old, too busy, too sick, too happy or too tired to become the person I know I can be...

Some people learn this lesson early in life and some later, but it's a gift to know that we never stop growing and learning.

I like the person I am today sweetie and have worked hard to be able to say that. I appreciate my strengths and values and will continue to work on my weaknesses. Since I am in the moment of today, I know I need to be the best I can be...today!

Do you agree with this inspirational quote?

2 comments:

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Couldn't agree more! Each day has potential. :) Thanks again for asking me to guest post. It was a pleasure and a treat. Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

love this!!!