Thursday, July 16, 2009

Guest blogger Fifi: Romantic getaway to Sausalito

Fifi flowers takes us on a virtual romantic getaway, to one of my favorite places in Northern California, Sausalito. She's here to entertain us again...what time does the ferry come to take us all away Fifi?
~
Hello Under the Sheets-shhh followers... I'm back to guest blog for Laura... she asked that I talk about romance... soooo I thought... I would like a ROMANTIC getaway to Sausalito... and I would like to stay right on the water... Look at the view from this room... I could lay in bed all day...
or in the tub... le sigh...
and the patio has an even better view... a perfect relaxing reading spot... or tweeting, blogging spot... Sausalito is the perfect place to sit and take in the picturesque views that surround you...
like sitting on Cavallo Point looking at the Golden Gate Bridge...or looking at Sausalito hillsides and bay...
enjoy the California coastline nearby...Want to do more than sit and gaze... there is shopping in a quaint area... Eating on the water here...yummy seafood... Ooooh my this VIRTUAL trip has made me want to jump in the car for a 7-hour ride to this FAB place for REAL!!!

I'm sorry I did not get a painting done for you... but you can see some of My Paintings on my site... Fifi Flowers Design Decor

Thank you Laura for asking me to guest blog for YOU... love it... I will gladly do it AGAIN!!!

21 comments:

marie Cole said...

What a wonderful virtual getaway, nice way to start the day! :)

Dollface said...

This looks amazing!!I wish I could go! xxxoo

Unknown said...

very gorgeous pics!!

Tricia said...

Beautiful- thanks for the quick getaway! The only thing missing was a big bottle of wine from the California wine country.

Debra from Bungalow said...

I love this place! We vacationed here several years ago....I'd love to go back.

Char said...

it's definitely on my list to see

Anonymous said...

Sausalito is a post card! It's full of charm and has that iconic north-central California Coast vibe.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I am weeping on my keyboard! The photo's are inspiring and have to say, make me sad for the West Coast. Lovely blog! Xxdeb

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous photos, FF!
I love this virtual tour!

xoxox,
CC

Terri Steffes said...

ok, I am totally in love with this post. I love the photo with the chair looking over the water. AWESOME.

Debbie said...

You've convinced me. Sign me up.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Sausalito! I feel as if I've been there, Dear Fifiness!
Now put my tiny name in the pot!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

What a heavenly place to visit and stay for a bit. Love the water scenes. Great guest post today Fifi.

Jane said...

Thanks for the tour. I have not been here in years...and I mean years!!!
Makes me want to go - this time with my sweet hubby. Now that would be a great romantic getaway!!!

Jane (Artfully Graced)

sara@augustfields said...

looks breathtaking!!!

Blondie's Journal said...

What a beautiful place to get away from everything...love the homes built into the hills!!

And all this time I thought Sausalito was a dance...

xoxo
Jane

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh my goodness, how beautiful! I would so love to visit, fab pics~ Cindy

beth said...

I'm packing my bags and leaving on the next flight !

Wallflower Diaries said...

Great trip! I want to go :)

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

Beautiful...thanks for the virtual tour. Would love to visit someday.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Beautiful! Love that bathtub in front of the French doors! laurie